Automomous Vehicles: They're coming are you ready?
The first in our CityMatters Virtual webinar series, held on October 25, 2021, addressed the following:
- What does autonomous vehicles (AV) really mean anyway?
- What is level 5 autonomy?
- Are there applications for AV outside of consumer transport?
- How do national, state and local regulations affect the adoption of AV technology?
- Which state or region in the Midwest has a head-start on adopting AV?
- Is there an opportunity for Wisconsin to participate or better, become a national leader?
Webinar Video Excerpts
Moderator & Panelists
Phil Hockberger, Ph.D.
Phil Hockberger, Ph.D. Higher Education Specialist, Waymaker Group
Andi Bill - Panelist
Director of Transportation Information, UW-Madison
Jerry Deschane - Panelist
Executive Director, League of Wisconsin Municipalities
Ray Mandli - Panelist
President, Mandli Communications